Go to your device’s Settings menu. Select Apps or Application Manager. Tap the DisneyLife app. Tap Uninstall.
In respect to this, how can I free up space on my ps4?
In this manner, how do I reinstall Disney Plus on PS4?
Just follow these steps:
- Go to your Playstation store and press the “X” button.
- Navigate to “Search” and type in “Disney+.”
- Highlight/Select the Disney+ App and press “X” again.
- Once the channel appears, press “X” to start the download.
- Log in with your credentials and enjoy!
How do I reset my Disney Plus?
For that, try to go to Disney Plus website and select forgot password with your Apple ID email. This allowed you to set the Disney plus password. Then click the “Restore Purchase” option to get back your subscription.
- Begin from the PS4 home screen. …
- Navigate to the TV & Video section and highlight Netflix.
- Press the Options button on the PlayStation controller.
- Select Delete.
- Select OK.
Sign out of your streaming device, whether it is a mobile device or any other device, and restart it . Connect your streaming device to your internet device via a wire. Update the Disney Plus app. If this doesn’t fix it then delete the app, reinstall Disney+ app after clearing out the cache.
The majority of users try to hold the select button including the play button as they reboot the PS4 and this was able to solve the loading issue. Device rebooting and restarting is strongly recommended for people that run Disney Plus on PS4/PS5, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Xbox, Sling TV including other streaming devices.