The Disney+ app is not available for Windows 11/10 however, it is available for the Xbox. Disney has also released a web app for its streaming service. With the power of Progressive Web Apps, Disney+ can also be installed using the Microsoft Edge (Legacy) browser on Windows 11/10.
Considering this, can I download Disney+ on PC?
You can download content on both the app and on your computer/laptop. If you’ve got Disney Plus but need to watch it in a place without the internet, then never fear.
Additionally, how do I install Disney Plus app on Windows 10?
How to install Disney+ as a PWA
- Navigate to www.disneyplus.com.
- Log into your Disney+ account.
- Select the browser menu ‘…’ in the upper right corner in Edge. Source: Windows Central.
- Navigate to Apps and select Install this site as an app. Source: Windows Central.
- Name the app Disney+ and hit Install.