Restart Blu-Ray player
- Turn off and unplug the Blue-Ray player, let it rest for 30 seconds.
- Press and hold the open/close button on the front of the player, reconnect the power cord, then release the button.
Regarding this, can I use my iPhone as a remote for my Sony Blu Ray player?
You can also use the best universal remote app. Newest to the list is their line of 3D Blu-ray disc players, the BDP-S470 and S570. Not only are they WiFi enabled (or ready), stream the latest in online media and can playback 3D Blu-rays, but can be controlled by using your iPod Touch or iPhone remote.
Thereof, can you use Sony Blu Ray player without remote?
Most Blu-ray players have two buttons: Eject and Play. Once you’ve waited forever to get to the initial menu, the Play button will usually start the movie. Without the remote, that’s the best functionality you will get.
How can I control my blu-ray player without a remote?
You can control the playback with the buttons on your Blu-ray players. Somewhere on the front or even the top panel there should be some basic function buttons, including the universal Power on/off button, the Eject button, the Play/Pause button, the Skip track button and the Stop button.
Use the Built-in Controls on Your DVD Player. Some DVD players have basic buttons on the front or top of the player to allow you to play, pause, skip, stop, fast forward, eject, power on and power off. These buttons can help you play DVD without remote, although it doesn’t seem to go easily.
To run a factory reset, select the “Home” button on your remote. Select “Settings” followed by “Storage & Reset,” “Factory data reset,” “Erase everything” and lastly, “Yes.” This process is called a data reset, and it erases your entire history and stored data while returning everything to the default settings.
Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Follow the steps according to your TV menu: Select Device Preferences → Reset. …
- Select Factory data reset or Reset.
- Select Erase Everything. …
- Select Yes.
Detailed instructions are provided below on how to do a power reset.
- Turn off the TV.
- Unplug the power cord for two minutes, and then plug it back in.
- Turn on the TV.
- Verify if it resolves the issue.
Select System → About → Reset → Factory data reset → Erase everything → Yes. Select Device Preferences → Reset → Factory data reset → Erase everything → Yes.
Resetting the 4K Media Player (Reset All Settings)
- Select (Settings) – [Reset All Settings] from the Home menu.
- Select [Yes]. A screen appears to show that the reset is in progress, followed by a screen to show that it is complete.
- Select [OK]. The 4K Media Player restarts automatically.
Press the Home button. Select Settings. Select Resetting. Select Reset to Factory Default Settings.
Reset or restart your Walkman player.
- Hold down the (power) button for 2 seconds while the screen is turned on.
- Tap Restart, then restart will start automatically.
- If the player freezes, hold down the (power) button for 10 seconds to force the player to restart.
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset on your Blu-ray Disc™ player:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Resetting or icon.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Start.
- Select Close.
- Turn off your device, then turn it back on.
You can reset your DVD player either via a remote control combination button press or via the screen menu (SETUP) return set (reset). Your instruction manual will normally give accurate instructions for resetting the player. Look over the chapeter titled “reset” or “Initialize mode” .
On the DVD remote control, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW button to select the SETUP icon. Press the ENTER button. Press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW button to select RESET .
Attempt a power reset to resolve this issue. To perform the power reset, press and hold the POWER button on the front of the Blu-ray Disc® player for 10 seconds. The Blu-ray Disc player should turn off.
Steps to perform Factory Reset on your Blu-ray Disc™ Player or Network Media Player. on the remote control to navigate through the menus, and press the center button to select an option. … Press the Enter button. Under Resetting, select either Reset to Factory Default Settings or Initialize Personal Information.
When the message NO DISC, DISC ERROR, or INSERT DISC appears on the display on the DVD player, check the following: Make sure there is a disc in the player. Make sure the disc is inserted correctly with the playback side facing down on the disc tray. Make sure the disc being used is supported by the player.
Make sure the settings of the Blu-ray Disc player is correct. … Unplug the power cord of the Blu-ray Disc player from the electrical outlet. Let the player remain without power for one minute. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
Reset your Sony DVD player. Unplug it from the power source for 10 minutes or longer, and then plug it back in. … Then, you need to try cleaning the laser lens inside the Sony DVD player with a cleaning disc. Or you can open the unit and wipe the glass laser head gently with an alcohol-infused eyeglass cleaner wipe.
Can a universal remote control be programmed to operate a Blu-ray Disc player? The DVD button on recently-manufactured Sony® universal remote controls can be programmed to control Blu-ray Disc® players.