Help Center. Annual Passholders, use the form below to email V.I. PASSHOLDER Support with questions about passes, benefits or any issues regarding a Walt Disney World Resort visit. If you prefer, call us at (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277.
Hereof, can I call a Disney resort directly?
Disney Resort Hotels – Frequently Asked Questions
If you need to contact your Disney Resort hotel directly, please call (407) WDW-DISNEY or (407) 939-3476 and we will direct your call to the proper location.
Likewise, how do I call Disneyland?
Reservations, Tickets & Disney Genie Service
- Hotel Reservations. (714) 956-MICKEY. (714) 956-6425. Magic Key Holders. (714) 781-7277.
- Website Support. (714) 520-6222. Vacation Packages. (714) 520-5060.
- Tickets. (714) 781-4636. Disney Genie Service. (714) 781-4636.
How do I cancel my Disneyland vacation?
To cancel your reservation online, log onto your Disney Account and click on “My Reservations.” There, you should see a link that says “Cancel Reservation” if you are able to do so online.
How do I contact Disney by phone?
Reservations and Tickets
- Disney Resort Hotel. Reservations. (407) 939-1936. Existing Tickets. (407) 934-7639. Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. …
- Disney PhotoPass. (407) 560-4300. Website Support. (407) 939-4357. Dining Reservations. disneyworld.com/dine. …
- New Tickets. (407) 939-7679. Special Events. Tours, Recreation. (407) 939-1929.
How do I talk to a Disney representative?
To speak with a Cast Member about your Resort hotel or package reservation, please call (407) 939-4357 and follow the prompts. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
What are Disney phone hours?
We’re here 7 days a week: Monday – Friday 9am-8pm; Saturday 9am-7pm; Sunday 10am-4pm (GMT). If you have a complaint, please refer to Clause 11 of our terms and conditions for more information. *Calls to this number are generally free, but some charges may still apply from a landline or mobile.
What happens if I lost my Disney annual pass?
Re: wahat happens if I lost my annual pass for disneyworld? You just bring your photo ID to any Guest Services window and they’ll give you a new one 🙂 I have extensive experience in this arena! I lose mine a couple of times a year.
What is Disney’s number?
What is the best time to call Disneyland?
It’s always a great time to visit Disney theme parks! However, when planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort, expect lower crowds from mid-September through mid-November (before the Thanksgiving break). Mid-January through mid-March is another time when potentially lower crowds are expected.
Where can I complain to Disneyland?
Disneyland complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1 (714) 781-4565.
- Visit Customer Care Email Form.
- Tweet Disneyland.
- Follow Disneyland.
- Follow Disneyland.
- Watch Disneyland.