What to Serve with Fish Tacos (Quick & Easy Sides)
- Spanish Rice …
- Refried Beans …
- Black Bean Soup …
- Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole …
- Elote …
- Mexican Corn Pudding. …
- Coleslaw …
- Sweet Potato Fries
Also to know is, how many tacos do you need per person?
Although the standard is 3 tacos per person, folks tend to be a bit generous when filling their own tacos so caterers calculate 2 tacos per person for taco bars. One pound (16 ounces) of 80/20 raw ground beef, pan browned and drained, will equal 12 ounces of cooked ground beef.
- Tortilla Chips and Mango Salsa.
- Pico de Gallo.
- Spanish Rice (or Cilantro Lime Rice)
- Jicama Slaw.
- Mexican Corn Salad.
- Charro Beans (frijoles charros)
Beside above, what do you eat with fish sticks?
Here are some sides that pair well with fish sticks.
- Stove Top Baked Beans.
- French Fries or Crispy Potato Wedges.
- Baked potatoes.
- Salads – You have to try this Mouthwatering Fish & Chips Salad with Potato Croutons.
- Macaroni & cheese.
- Potato Salad.
- Vegetable Quinoa Pasta Salad.
- Rice Pilaf.
What goes good with carne asada?
What to Serve With Carne Asada Tacos
- Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Mexican Street Corn Salad with Chipotle Crema.
- Pico De Gallo with Cabbage.
- Queso Fundido.
What goes with carnita tacos?
What to serve with tacos de carnitas
- Spicy Mexican Rice.
- Loaded Food Truck Mexican Nacho Fries.
- Lightened Up Mexican Corn Dip with Avocado and Jalapeño.
- Creamy Avocado Sauce.
What goes with taco menu?
- Mexican Sweet Potatoes. Are you looking for a new dish to jazz up your taco nights? …
- Chips and Salsa. When asking “what goes with tacos,” it’s hard to think of a more traditional side dish than chips and salsa. …
- Elote (Mexican Street Corn) …
- Corn Pudding. …
- Pepper Salad. …
- Mexican coleslaw. …
- Guacamole. …
- Jicama with Mango Slaw.
What goes with tacos for a party?
Classic sides include Mexican rice, refried beans, Fiesta Salad, chips and salsa, as well as guacamole. For a more adventurous menu go for fried plantains, a bright citrus salad, homemade queso dip, or even homemade churros.
What goes with tacos other than rice?
20 Easy Side Dishes for Taco Tuesday Besides Rice and Beans
- Mexican Street Corn Salad.
- Guacamole Quinoa Salad.
- Cilantro Lime Rice.
- Mexican Sweet Potatoes.
- Mexican Rice.
- Pico De Gallo.
- Salsa Verde.
What wine is good with fish tacos?
The Best Wines to Pair with Fish Tacos
- Vinho Verde or Txacoli. These light, spritzy whites—Vinho Verde from Portugal and Txocoli from Spain—have a salty minerality and super bright acidity that acts like a spritz of lime. …
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. …
- California or Oregon Pinot Noir.