Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Snacks and More
- Welcome Holiday Treat – Market Street (open until 8 p.m.)
- Ginger Molasses Cookie – Jingle Cruise, The Lunching Pad.
- Snickerdoodle Cookie – Golden Oak Outpost, Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Peppermint Cookie – Miner’s Cove, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
Also question is, can you bring in food to Disneyland?
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverages into the parks for self-consumption, provided they are not in glass containers, do not require heating, reheating, processing or refrigeration and do not have pungent odors. Inform a Security Cast Member of any food items when you enter the park.
Herein, what are good snacks to take to Disneyland?
Top 10 Snacks You Should Take With You Into Disney Parks
- Rice Cakes. …
- Apples & Peanut Butter. …
- Frozen Grapes. …
- Frozen Yogurt/Applesauce. …
- Trail Mix. …
- Cookies. …
- Granola Bars. Granola bars are my favorite snack to take to the parks. …
What are the dates for Mickey Very Merry Christmas?
Dates, cost, and times for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 29, 30.
- December 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22.
Disneyland Christmas Food and Beverages
- Gingerbread Mickey Crispy Treat.
- Churro Marshmallow Pop.
- Snowflake Cake Pop.
- Gingerbread Mickey Cookie.
- Santa Mickey Cookie.
- Peppermint Fudge.
- Pumpkin Fudge.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro Toffee.
Disneyland Christmas this year runs from November 12th through January 9th giving guests plenty of time to enjoy the festivities. Disneyland at Christmas offers so much to see and do for guests including themed attractions, a holiday parade and fireworks, fantastic holiday food, festivals, and breathtaking decor!
These are the Disneyland foods that will make your next trip to the Happiest Place on Earth completely satisfying.
- Corn Dogs. …
- Mickey Bar. …
- Monte Cristo Sandwich. …
- Plaza Inn Fried Chicken. …
- Mickey Beignets. …
- Mint Julep. …
- Matterhorn Macaroon. …
- Loaded Funnel Cakes. PHOTOGRAPH BY A.J. WOLFE / DISNEY FOOD BLOG.
I think we can all agree that ice cream is at the top of the list when it comes to the best snacks at Disneyland. See a Line? Mickey Pretzel Time! If we’re going to be waiting in a long line, but need something to snack and share, we seek out a pretzel.
Attractions Open During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Astro Orbiter (Tomorrowland)
- The Barnstormer (Fantasyland)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (Frontierland)
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Tomorrowland)
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Fantasyland)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Fantasyland)
The Best Snacks & Treats at Disneyland
- Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookie.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae.
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel.
- Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel.
- Fried Chicken Dinner from Plaza Inn.
- Mickey Mouse Sugar Cookie.
- Mickey Pants Macaron.
Just look at them! Before Disneyland closed last year, these were also available at Cafe Orleans (with dipping sauces), but right now, Mint Julep Bar is the only location you can get them. You can get a 3-Pack for $4.99 or a 6-Pack for $8.49.