Disneyland is typically most crowded around holidays, weekends, or really just about any time schools are out of session. Here are some of the time periods to avoid, if possible: Any school holiday weeks (February Vacation, Spring Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New Year’s).
Also to know is, how accurate are Disneyland crowd calendars?
Are Disney World Crowd Calendars Accurate? Crowd calendars are an educated guess, and they are not entirely accurate. While some creators of calendars are way better at analyzing and estimating crowds at the parks than others, there is no way to predict crowd levels with 100% accuracy.
Moreover, is Disneyland busy in February?
Disneyland February Crowd Calendar
Visiting Disneyland in February is always a great time because of the low crowd levels. Despite the activities that Lunar New Year holds most of the crowds that will come out to see this festival are the locals.
Is Disneyland crowded on Fridays?
They tend to be less busy in the morning and early afternoon but as soon as that sun starts to set the crowds roll in. Espically on a friday. They come for the shows, late hours and the most amazing fireworks ever!
Christmas Day is one of the most crowded of the entire year. In fact, Christmas week thru New Years Day is said to be their busiest week. Consider going around the second weekend. The best Christmas event is that Sat and Sun, the Candlelight Processional.
During school days and work days, Magic Key Holders might visit the park for just the morning or just the evening, making the park seem less crowded than a Saturday or holiday, when many more people arrive early and stay all day long, making the park feel more crowded.
Busiest times at Disneyland
- Summer through late August – includes the D23 Expo convention that takes place August 23-25, 2019.
- Thanksgiving week.
- Late December through early January – Christmas guests arrive for one of the busiest times of the year.
- MLK Jr. …
- President’s Day weekend in February.
- Week before Thanksgiving Week.
- Second week of September.
- First week or two of May.
Walt Disney World’s parks are typically least crowded:
- January 2nd until just prior to Presidents’ Day week (third Monday in February),
- The week after Labor Day until just prior to Thanksgiving week.
- The week following Thanksgiving weekend until the week prior to Christmas.