100 Thought-Provoking Questions for Couples
- Who was your first crush, and what were they like?
- Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
- What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
- What’s something you used to believe about relationships, but no longer do?
Beside above, do you know me couple questions?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Couples
- What is my zodiac sign?
- What is my favorite color?
- Which foods do I hate to eat?
- What is the name of my high school best friend?
- What is my favorite vacation place?
- What is the color of my eyes? ( …
- What dress am I most comfortable in?
- What was the name of my high school?
Correspondingly, what are some juicy 21 questions?
21 Questions List
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
What are some juicy questions to ask couples?
Try some of these text questions to initiate some intimate conversation.
- What do you miss most about me right now?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to say to me but couldn’t?
- What would you like me to do the next time we’re together?
- Where would you like me to kiss you?
- What is the closest you’ve ever felt to me?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- If you were a super hero, what would your power be?
- What’s the best thing about being you?
- When you sleep, do you prefer the room to be chilled or warmed?
- Who is the funniest person you know?
- You’re invited to lunch with a person you’ve always wanted to meet; who is it?
Cheeky Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
- What would you do If I kissed you right now?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
- What are your favourite pet names? Babe, Cutie etc. …
- Want to know a secret?
- Would you ever have a sugar daddy?
- Who was your teacher crush?
21 Questions is a game for people to get to know each other better. It can be played either in a group or with just two people. If the game is being played in a group, a target volunteers or is selected. Then, the target is asked a total of 21 questions and must answer them honestly.