Correspondingly, are there free shuttles to Disneyland?
Complimentary bus transportation is available to and from Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Toy Story Parking Area. Buses operate until approximately one hour after the last theme park closes.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I get to Disneyland without a car?
Getting Around the Disneyland Resort
- Trams. Complimentary Disneyland Resort parking lot trams shuttle you to Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park from the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. …
- Monorail. …
- Bus. …
How do I get from LA to Disneyland?
There are 4 ways to get from Los Angeles to Disneyland by train, bus, taxi or car
- Take the train from Los Angeles to Fullerton Amtrak Station Pacific Surfliner.
- Take the line 43 bus from Fullerton Trans Ctr Dock 1 to Harbor-East Shuttle Area 43 / …
How to Travel From LAX to Disneyland by Public Transit, Shuttle, and Car
|Public Transit||2 hours||from $1.75|
|Shuttle||45-60 minutes||from $17|
|Car||35-60 minutes||from $50|
How many days should you spend in Disneyland parks? Though there are just 2 parks at Disneyland Resort, there are still plenty of attractions and things to do. What is this? Ideally, you should plan on spending a total of 3-4 days in the parks to cover most everything, including rides, characters, shows, and fireworks.
From LAX, Uber will likely cost around $50-70, depending upon traffic. From SNA, Uber will likely cost around $20-35. This depends upon traffic, so your amounts may vary, but should be in these ranges.
2 or 3 days is usually suggested for a visit to Disneyland as their are 2 Parks and over 100 attractions. I find with small children, the more days you can add the better.
Airfare costs to Southern California are one hurdle to visiting Disneyland. No matter where we are going, we usually fly out of/into these airports. … SNA is closest to where we live, but LAX typically has the best prices, more non-stop routes, and is the go-to choice for international flights.
Both airports are approximately 14 miles from Disneyland. … Then the next two are LAX at 33 miles, and then Ontario Airport at 35 miles. Some visitors also use Bob Hope (Burbank/BUR), which is about 40 miles away north of Disneyland.
|Air Canada (888) 247-2262||Terminal A Parking A1 / A2 Baggage Claim 1, 2|
|Delta Air Lines (800) 221-1212||Terminal A Parking A1 / A2 Baggage Claim 1, 2|
|Frontier Airlines (801) 401-9000||Terminal C Parking B2 / C Baggage Claim 5, 6|
|JSX (800) 435-9579||ACI Jet|
Major airports near Anaheim, California:
- 16 miles to John Wayne Airport (SNA / KSNA)
- 25 miles to Long Beach Airport (LGB / KLGB)
- 34 miles to LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT / KONT)
- 34 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX / KLAX)
- 41 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR / KBUR)