Here is the simple answer. If you are a small party of 2-3 or if you do not visit Disneyland or Disneyworld often, then yes the Disney Genie Plus is 100% worth the cost. If you are a large family or will be going to the park for multiple days, then it is likely not worth the cost.
Secondly, can you use your phone to get into Disney World?
Allows guests to use phone to get into theme parks
– Walt Disney World has rolled its new MagicMobile service. The contactless service provides a new way to enter Walt Disney World theme parks by using eligible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phones.
Also, how many Genie plus rides per day?
Disney Genie+ at Disneyland
Disney Genie+ costs $20 per person, per day at Disneyland and guests have access to 18 rides to choose from.
How Much Is Disney plus a month?
|Disney Plus plan||Price|
|Disney Plus monthly subscription:||$8 a month|
|Disney Plus annual subscription:||$80 a year|
|Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle:||$14 a month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+ bundle:||$20 a month|
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
Available in the My Disney Experience app, Disney MagicMobile service is a convenient and more contactless way to access MagicBand features, like theme park entry, through the power of eligible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phones.
What Disney World Apps Do I Need?
- What’s the best Walt Disney World App? My Disney Experience – The Official Walt Disney World App. …
- Play Disney Parks. …
- Dining for Disney World. …
- Best Disney World App for Wait Times. …
- Disney World Maps and Wait Times by Undercover Tourist. …
- LINES by TouringPlans.com.
Disney World Wait Times Reach Highest Level Since Pre-Pandemic Times
- Avatar Flight of Passage – 134 minutes.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – 128 minutes.
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 125 minutes.
- Frozen Ever After – 122 minutes.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure – 119 minutes.
- Slinky Dog Dash – 116 minutes.
Disney Genie is Disney’s itinerary-building app. Genie+ is a paid ride-reservation system that allows you to avoid the regular standby line on certain popular rides. Think of it as the modern FASTPASS. Also, Genie+ does not include access to the most popular attractions in each park.
To guests, MyMagic+ is a way to seamlessly integrate various aspects of their Walt Disney World experience into one system, making dining and FastPass+ reservations via the My Disney Experience app, and redeeming FastPass+, charging expenses, and opening their hotel room doors (among other future functionality) with …