The estimated salary for a firefighter is $36,490 per year in Disneyland, CA.
Also question is, does Disney have a fire department?
Walt Disney Studios Fire Department is a Fire Department located in Burbank, LOS ANGELES County, in the State of CA.
Secondly, how do I become a Disneyland firefighter?
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 5 years of full-time, paid experience with a Municipal Fire Department (at present, we cannot consider those candidates with only paid-call, volunteer, or reserve/auxiliary experience)
- Ability to respond to exterior and incipient fire emergencies (Not in IDLH)
How many fire stations Does Disney World have?
How much does a Disneyland employee make?
Disneyland employees earn $30,000 annually on average, or $14 per hour, which is 75% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.
How much does the assistant fire chief at Disneyland make?
$51,613 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers. $83,563 is the 75th percentile.
Is it hard to get hired at Disneyland?
Getting a job is Disneyland isn’t that hard if you act very enthusiastic and you are charismatic. The job is actually quite tiring and not recommend for those who aren’t particularly fond of children.
Is working at Disneyland a good job?
Love working at Disneyland, especially on the California Disney side it was an excellent restaurant most of my coworkers were kind and helpful. I had to leave because the hours were not enough for part-time, and I live too far. But overall, Disneyland is a wonderful place to work.
What do you need to become a firefighter?
- 18 years or older.
- Matric (Mathematics and Physical Science an advantage)
- Physically and mentally fit (evaluations will be conducted)
- Must not be claustrophobic (have a fear of enclosed spaces)
- Must not be acrophobic (have a fear of heights)
- High level of discipline.
- Ability to work in a team.