GRILL OR BARBEQUE: Preheat to medium heat (350° F). Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Preheat to 400°F. Place frozen burger(s) on lightly greased baking sheet, cook for 9 to 10 minutes on each side.
In this way, are Trident Salmon Burgers healthy?
One salmon burger is 170 calories, nine grams of fat, 330 mg of sodium, two grams of carbohydrates, 20 grams of protein, zero grams of sugar and fibre. … They don’t smell or taste fishy which is huge when it comes to salmon. They’re also pretty healthy too!
Likewise, do you put cheese on salmon burgers?
Salmon can hold its own taste when paired with strong flavors so why don’t you pair it with a cheesy sauce prepared with some goat cheese, blue cheese, or feta cheese. The blend of cheese with some sour cream and fresh herbs results in a mouthwateringly creamy and cheesy topping for your salmon burger.
How do I make Costco salmon burgers?
How To Cook Costco Salmon Burgers In The Oven
- Preheat the oven at 400°F for about 5 min.
- Lightly grease your baking sheet with your preferred high-temp cooking fat.
- Place the frozen salmon patties in the oven and cook for 18-20 min.
Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of your burger. When the salmon burger reaches 145 degrees F, it is done. If you don’t have a thermometer, check that your burger is lightly crisp on the outside and that the meat inside is pink and flaky.
Tips for the Best Salmon Burgers:
- Toppings: Keep your burger simple or load it with flavorful toppings like avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce.
- Sauces: Pesto, dill sauce, honey mustard, or tartar are my favorite sauces to pair with a salmon burger.
If you desire to cook your salmon burgers in the oven, we recommend thawing your burgers before and preheating oven with the broiler. … After two minutes, flip burgers and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes or until your patties become crispy on the surface, but retain a still-juicy middle.
Once your frozen Costco salmon burgers are cooked to your liking, there are tons of delicious and easy ways to use them:
- On a bun with your favorite toppings and condiments.
- Paired with mashed potatoes and veggies.
- Serve it in a lettuce wrap.
- Slice and top off a salad.
- Dice it up and use it in an omelette.
10 Sides for Salmon Patties
- Fresh Salad.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Soft Dinner Rolls.
- Asparagus and Tomatoes.
- Fried Okra.
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad.
Fish processed in China don’t have to bear a “Made in China” label. At a QFC supermarket in Seattle, operated by Cincinnati-based Kroger, Trident’s frozen salmon burgers are sold in packages marking them as ocean-caught, wild Alaska products. Some fish in the burgers may have been boned in China, Bundrant says.