To start using the Disney Cruise Navigator app, download it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) and create a login or log in with your existing Disney account. As soon as you book your cruise, you’ll see a countdown to your sailing, featuring Disney characters.
Correspondingly, does Disney Cruise check your luggage?
Onboard Services – Frequently Asked Questions
The Onboard Airline Check-In service lets you check in your luggage for your return flight and receive your airline boarding passes before disembarking the ship—giving you the freedom to go directly from the ship to airport security and right to your plane!
Also to know is, how do you text on the Disney Cruise app?
A Look at the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App Onboard Chat…
- To add a contact, simply start a new message and enter your friend’s 6-dight Chat Number in the To: field.
- The chat window looks very similar to most smartphone text message apps where the messages are timestamped.
How early should you arrive for a Disney cruise?
Morning flight arrivals are recommended. If your flight is delayed and you arrive between 3:00 and 3:45 pm, the Disney Cruise Line team located at the airport will be able to check you in for your cruise, however you must still get yourself to the ship prior to 5:00 pm.
12 Disney Cruise Tips You Won’t Want to Miss
- BOOK AN ITINERARY THAT INCLUDES CASTAWAY CAY.
- BOOK DINING TIME, CHARACTER MEETS & MORE AHEAD OF TIME.
- PLAN ON ATTENDING ALL OF THE DISNEY SHOWS.
- BOOK FLIGHT IN NIGHT PRIOR TO EMBARKATION.
- BRING COSTUMES FOR PIRATE NIGHT.
- FEEL FREE TO SKIP ASSIGNED DINING ROTATION.
The standard verandah features an open-air balcony skirted by an acrylic wall, allowing for a full view of the horizon even while seated. … The navigator’s verandah is enclosed for greater privacy while still affording a stunning view and sea breezes through a large, open-air porthole above the railing.
What time is dinner served on board Disney Cruise Line ships? Each night, there is a Main Seating and a Second Seating for dinner. In general, the Main Seating begins between 5:45 PM and 6:15 PM and the Second Seating begins between 8:00 PM and 8:30 PM, though these times may vary based on itinerary.