It’s easily done in a few steps.
- Sign up to Disney Plus. …
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- At the home screen, select the ‘apps’ icon (normally by scrolling left)
- In the search box, enter “Disney+”
- Select the Disney Plus icon and “add to home”. …
- Open the app and log in.
Similarly one may ask, how do I add Disney Plus to my Smart TV?
Connect your Smart TV to the internet and visit the “App Store” from the home screen. Search for Disney Plus. From the results, click on the Disney+ app icon and then “add to home.” It will download and install the app on your Smart TV.
In this regard, why can’t I access Disney Plus on my TV?
Check your device is compatible with Disney+. Navigate to your device’s firmware settings page and check for updates. Try deleting and reinstalling the Disney+ app from your device’s app store (e.g. Google Play or App Store). Try logging in with the same details on a different compatible device.