The Disney+ app can be used with Android TVs / Google TVs. The Disney+ Android app can be installed from Google Play™ Store or Sony Select on your Android TV / Google TV. For more information about the app, visit the Disney Plus or Disney/Hotstar (for Malaysia) website or the Disney Plus Help Center.
One may also ask, can I add apps to my Sony TV?
You can only download apps that are compatible with TVs. … Check if the app you want to download is available for your Android TV. Make sure your TV is connected to a network with an active internet connection. You must have a Google™ account to download apps from the Google Play™ store.
Consequently, how can I update my Sony Bravia TV?
Steps to update the software of your TV
- Select Settings.
- Select Customer Support, Setup or Product Support.
- Select Software Update.
- Select Network. Skip this step if it’s unavailable.
- Select Yes or OK to install the update.
How do I install Apps on my Sony Bravia non Android TV?
IMPORTANT: Not all BRAVIA TVs can use the application.
- Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications. NOTE for 2014 models: All Apps is at the lower corner of the Apps menu screen.
On the remote control, press the HOME button. Select the Google Play Store app in the Apps category. Note for Android™ 8.0 and some Android 9 models: If Google Play Store is not in the Apps category, select Apps and then select Google Play Store or Get more apps.
Updating Apps Automatically on an Android OS Bravia TV
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Locate Apps and select the Google Play Store option.
- Now, select Settings.
- Look for the Auto-Update Apps feature and select it.
- Select the Auto-Update Apps At Any Time option.
Android TVs have been included as part of Sony’s TV line-up since 2015, and Google TVs were introduced beginning in 2021.
The model number is usually found on the back of the television. Some television models may also have the model number listed on the front lower portion of the frame or in the System Information menu of the television.
1 Install App
- From the Home menu, select Google Play Store.
- Find the app you’re looking for through categories or by searching the app’s name.
- Select the app that you want to install.
- Select Install.
- Select Accept to start the installation process.
- After the app has installed it will appear on the Home menu.