Need help with Fortnite or your Epic Game account? You can contact support directly by email: [email protected]. Please visit help.epicgames.com for support on all Epic Games products.
Besides, do Epic Games respond to emails?
Depending on the issue you’re having, Epic Games may take a longer or shorter time to respond to your message. If there is a widespread issue, then you may not get an email back addressing the concern.
Simply so, how do I change my epic email?
Log in to your Epic Games account and then go to the Account portal. In the ACCOUNT INFO section, click the Edit button to the right of your email address. In the pop-up window, enter your new email address and then click CONFIRM.
How do I report Fortnite?
How to report bad player behavior in Fortnite
- In-game, click the menu icon. …
- Select REPORTING/FEEDBACK.
- On the Feedback Type tab, select REPORT PLAYER.
- Select the reason you want to report the player.
- Select the player’s name you wish to report. …
- On the SUBMIT tab, select ACCEPT to send the report.
- Select SEND REPORT.
How long does Epic Games take to email back?
We do our very best to get back to you within 24 to 48 hours, but on some occasions it may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. Please do not create multiple tickets for the same issue as this will not expedite service and can in fact create additional delays.
How long does it take for Epic Games to respond to an email 2021?
They should respond within 48 hours” / Twitter.
How long does it take to get an email from Epic Games?
3) Complete the form and you’ll receive a verification email to your new email address. Note: It may take an hour to receive the email.
What is fortnite’s number?
The first phone, the red phone, can be found near the northern tip of the map. It’s east of the block and northwest of Lazy Lagoon. When you reach it, dial the number 555-0198. The second, white phone can be found on a hill southwest of Fatal Fields in the snow biome.
Where is my Epic email on ps4?
How to find your Fortnite/Epic Games email if logged in
- Head to the top right of the screen and select the Settings icon.
- Choose Support. …
- Now, select My Account in the top right of the screen, and scroll down within Personal Info to see your Contact and Address Information.
- Your email address will be there.
Who owns Epic Gaming?
Why is my Epic Games email not sending?
Usually it is because they’re going to your spam folder or a filter is blocking our messages. Check the following to troubleshoot why you’re not receiving our emails: Make sure there are no misspellings in either your email address or the domain registered with your Epic Games account.