Journeyman Electrician Salary in Missouri
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
Then, how do I become an electrician in Missouri?
Missouri Electrician License Requirements
- Complete a five-year union or non-union apprenticeship program, which includes over 500 hours of classroom time and 8,000 hours of hands-on work experience.
- Complete a two-year associate degree program in electrical technology and get 8,000 hours of work experience.
Thereof, how much do electricians make in Texas per hour?
The average salary for a electrician is $25.58 per hour in Texas and $9,000 overtime per year. 1.2k salaries reported, updated at March 24, 2022.
How much do plumbers make?
“A mid-career plumber with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R159,000 based on 17 salaries. An experienced plumber with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R195,500 based on 22 salaries.”
How much do welders make?
Welders with experience usually earn between $43,000 and $70,000 a year.
How much does a Local 3 electrician make?
The typical IBEW Local 3 Electrician salary is $122,550 per year. Electrician salaries at IBEW Local 3 can range from $85,063 – $123,152 per year.
How much does an electrician apprentice make in Missouri?
The average salary for a apprentice electrician is $17.00 per hour in Missouri and $6,000 overtime per year. 71 salaries reported, updated at February 14, 2022.
What is top pay for a union electrician?
Salary Ranges for Union Electricians
The middle 57% of Union Electricians makes between $68,263 and $171,992, with the top 86% making $379,665.
What state pays union electricians the most?
10 States Where Electricians Earn The Most Money
- New York: $77,810.
- Alaska: $76,330.
- Illinois: $75,820.
- Hawaii: $75,810.
- New Jersey: $71,660.
- Minnesota: $70,410.
- Oregon: $69,330.
- California: $69,320.
What’s the highest paying union job?
The median annual salaries for the top-paying union jobs are as follows:
- Nuclear power reactor operators: $91,370.
- Elevator installers: $76,860.
- Electrical and electronics repairers: $74,540.
- Power plant operators: $73,800.
- Transportation inspectors: $72,659.