Open the Circle App. Tap the Get started button to begin. After you Accept the Circle user agreement, you’ll see a screen where you can choose either to set up this device as a parent or as a kid device. Enter your email address, first and last name, and a desired password then tap Sign Up when ready.
In this way, does Circle work on PC?
Currently this is only available on iOS and Android. You won’t be able to set up Circle or manage it using your home computer or laptop, but Circle will still manage its outbound Internet traffic if set up at home. Currently our team is focused on making the best admin. app for iOS and Android devices only.
Just so, how do I reset a circular device?
How do I reset my Circle account?
Recovering and Resetting Your Circle Account or Password
- Open the Circle app and tap Log In To Parent Account.
- At the sign-in screen, tap Forgot password?
- Type in the email address associated with your account. …
- Tap Send Verification Code.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the app.
How do you reset the Circle app?
To reboot via the Circle app do the following:
- Make sure Circle is powered on and the light is solid. If the unit is not accessible via the app, you will need to reboot via the power button.
- Open the Circle app.
- Tap the Menu button (some people say it looks like a hamburger).
- Tap Manage.
- Tap Reboot Circle.
How do you set up a Circle?
How do you set up Circle app?
Pairing Circle with your router
- Place the Circle device near your router and plug it in. …
- Begin Setup. …
- Get updates & plug in the Circle device. …
- Connect to the Circle device hotspot. …
- Tell Circle your Wi-Fi network & password. …
- Connect back to your home Wi-Fi.
How do you use the Circle on the Internet?
Pairing Circle Home Plus with your home network.
Then select “Set up Circle Home Plus.” Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network that your devices use for Internet access and that you want Circle to manage. Find your home router. It’s the device that provides Wi-Fi to your home.
Is Circle pay still working?
In October 2017, Circle launched a new service for group payments and cash transfers to US accounts. In June 2019 it was announced that the Circle Pay mobile and web apps would be discontinued on September 30.
Is there a monthly fee for Circle?
There is a monthly fee for Circle Go (right now $9.95 a month for 10 devices), but we think it’s worth the peace of mind knowing that kiddos are protected outside your home. John L. Connect with our Support Team: [email protected], 1-855-498-7879, or support.meetcircle.com see less Good question, Janel!
What happened to my Circle account?
As of December 31, 2020, the MyCircle app (the app you download on your child’s device) and Circle Go (mobile device management for the Circle 1st generation app) were officially discontinued.