Let My Disney Experience Be Your Guide
- Complete Your Profile. — Start by personalizing your profile with your favorite Disney Character. …
- Create Your Family & Friends List. — Add the Guests in your travel group so you can make and share plans together. …
- Link Your Reservations and Tickets. …
- Manage Your Vacation on My Plans.
Also know, can you link Disney gift card to My Disney Experience?
Currently, Disney gift cards can not be added to your My Disney Experience account. A debit or credit card of your choice must be linked to your account in order to make purchases with your MagicBand if you are staying at a Disney resort.
One may also ask, how do I book Magical Express online?
Booking Magical Express Online and Via Phone
Magical Express is easily booked online via this form (alternative link) or by calling 1 (866) 599-0951. You will need to provide the details of your Disney hotel reservation and your flight information.
How do I download all my photos from Disney experience?
To do this:
- Sign into your My Disney Experience Account.
- Hover your pointer arrow over a photo and click the gray box (it will turn green when checked)
- Then you will see a Download button.
- From there, you can download certain photos by continuing to click each one.
- Or, Download all by clicking Download All Visible Media.
To download all your photos at once, sign in to your Disney’s PhotoPass account and select where your photos were taken. Once all your photos load up, you will click the “Download Photos” button on the right-hand side of the page, under the total of All Photos.
You can download your Memory Maker photos right away through Disney PhotoPass and on the My Disney Experience app—or you can wait until you get home and download them all at once. If you purchased Memory Maker in the park, you may need to link Memory Maker to your Disney account before you can begin downloading photos.
Simply head to the Disney PhotoPass page, click the Get Started tab under the Disney Park you visited, and then sign in to the account which the Memory Maker is linked. You will notice tabs to the right; look for the one labeled Download Photos.
If you subscribed with your Email address
- Go to disneylife.com or launch the DisneyLife app.
- Select Log In with your email.
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
You should be able to view any needed updates in your Settings. Once everything is updated, restart your iPhone and then open your My Disney Experience mobile app. If you click on the map icon at the bottom of your screen, you should see the current Wait Times listed for all four theme parks.
I’m sorry that you seem to be having some technical difficulties using the MyDisneyExperience app. When an app isn’t working on my phone, the first thing I always do is turn off and turn back on my phone. If that doesn’t seem to work, then I suggest deleting the app from your phone and re-downloading it.